Gift Certificate for one 2 hour mobile session, for one person, consisting of a 60 minute Table Shiatsu Treatment, immediately followed by a 60 minute Reiki Treatment, at you location within Kelowna, British Columbia.
Table Shiatsu is an Oriental technique is done while fully clothed and lying comfortably on a massage table. The therapist applies deep rhythmic pressure to the acupressure points along the meridians of the body, helping balance the natural flow of energy (chi).
This relaxing treatment:
- Improve circulation and metabolism
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Eases aches, pains, tension, and fatigue
- Boosts the immune system
Reiki is a ancient technique that is generally used to reduce stress and promote relaxation thereby triggering the body's innate healing system. It is based on the belief that life force energy flows through us and is what give us life. Reiki is administered by the therapist holding her hands 1-2 inches above the bodies chakra centers and allowing life force energy to flow through her, to the recipient. If your "life force energy" is depleted, then we are more likely to get sick. If your "life force energy" is high, we are more capable of being in an optimum state of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional health.
Table Shiatsu & Reiki 2 hour Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.