Gift Certificate for one mobile 2.5 hour session, for one person, consisting of 90 minutes of Swedish Relaxation Massage, immediately followed by 60 minutes of Reflexology, at your location, in Kelowna, British Columbia. The perfect combination! Makes a great gift!
Swedish Relaxation Massage is the most commonly offered and best known type of massage used today. It is an oil massage that involves the use of hands and forearms to manipulate the superficial layers of the muscles. The main purpose of Swedish massage is specifically designed to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension and soreness, improve circulation and improve physical and mental health and wellbeing.
Reflexology is a holistic, complimentary healing therapy which works on the whole person from inside out, working beyond physical symptoms straight to their source within the body. Reflexology is based on the principle that reflex areas in the feet and/or hands correspond to all of the various organs, glands, and systems of the body. Stimulating these reflexes properly can relieve internal stresses and tension from all parts, glands and organs, aiding the natural healing processes and, thereby, restoring balance.
Swedish Relaxation Massage & Reflexology 2.5 hr Combo Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.