Gift Certificate for one mobile 2.5 hour session, for one person, consisting of a 60 minute European Lymph Drainage Massage, immediately followed by a 90 minute Thai Foot Massage, at your location within Kelowna, British Columbia.
PLEASE NOTE: European Lymphatic Drainage Massage is NOT the same as Manual Lymphatic Drainage. European Lymph Drainage Massage is for relieving water retention, relaxation and stress relief puposes only. If you have a medical condition such as Lymphedema, or swelling of the lymph nodes and vessels, you will require Manual Lymph Drainage from an RMT who is specially trained in this treatment.
This treatment starts with a European Lymph Drainage Massage, which is a light pressure massage which consists of slow, gentle, rhythmic effleurage hand movements. It increases circulation, relieves stress, induces a state of deep relaxation, and most importantly, stimulates the lymphatic system, which assists the body in removing excess fluids and toxis and also boosts the immune system.
Thai Foot Massage is a gentle, yet firm treatment that incorporates the use of a wooden device called a Thai Stick to work areas of the feet. Working these areas increases blood and energy flow to the internal organs, glands and all parts of the body, allowing the body to return to a state of homeostasis.
European Lymph Drainage Massage/Thai Foot Massage 2.5 Hour Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.