Crystal Reiki integrates the use of the healing energy of crystals and stones with Reiki (life force energy) to stimulate the self-healing mechanisms of the mind, body and spirit. The combination of Reiki and Crystals is used to bring one back into a state of harmony and balance and can be a very sacred experience with wonderful results. During the appropriate crystals or semi precious stones will be placed on specific locations on the body, as well as around the body, to absorb negative energies, focus and direct Reiki energy and balance your energy field to enable a diseased or out of balance body to find its natural energetic rhythm once again. The practitioner's hands remain in a stationary position, slightly above the body of the client, from head to toe, focusing mainly on the 7 major chakras. There is no manipulation of the skin or tissue. Reiki is not a massage. Many individuals report feeling radiating or pulsating heat, or a tingling sensation during a treatment, and most enter a calm, relaxed state. in some, chronic or acute pain can diminish or completely vanish. Sometimes allergies and other infirmities completely disappear. It is different for each person. This mini Crystal Reiki treatment will only cover the main chakras on the front of the body.
The benefits of utilizing crystals during a Reiki session:
Draw energy away from over stimulated areas
Re-energize depleted areas
Induce a feeling of harmony
Balance the chakras
Increase you aura
Clear energy blockages
The benefits of Reiki include:
Supports the bodies ability to heal itself and accelerates healing
Revitalizes body, mind & spirit
Balances the organs and glands and improves their bodily functions
Re-establishes spiritual equilibrium and mental well-being
Promotes creativity and clear thinking
Increases the vibrational frequency of the of the body
Treats symptoms and causes of illness
Relieves physical & emotional pain
Adjusts itself according to the needs of the recipient
Enhances spiritual awareness & strengthens intuition
Induces a state of total relaxation
Improves self confidence and self esteem
Invites positivity and optimism
There are very few contraindications.
Crystal Reiki & Thai Foot Massage 2 hr Gift Certificate
While being a very safe therapy, Crystal Reiki does have a few situations where it should be avoided:
- Undiagnosed injuries & illnesses
- Broken bones that have not been set
- Contagious illnesses (including cold & flu) as to not spread to therapist
- Schizophrenia - May increase syptoms and cause distress.
- Type 1 Diabetes - The recipient must check blood sugar levels proir to and after receiving a Reiki treatment. The Reiki may cause the pancreas to resume its natural ability to produce Insulin, which could result in insulin overdose if insulin is also injected when not needed. If they noticed any significant change they should check with their doctor to see if they need to change their medication.
- Pacemaker - Reiki has been know to effect the functioning of pacemakers.
- Hearing Aids - Reiki will cause feedback in Hearing Aids. The recipient should remove all hearing aids prior to receiving Reiki.
While Thai Foot Massage is a very safe therapy, it is to be avoided with certain health conditions:
Local Contraindications (can not work on affected area)
- Varicose veins
- Undiagnosed lumps and bumps
- Undiagnosed pain
- Acute inflammation
Total Contraindications (can not proceed with treatment)
- FeverContagious diseases (including a cold and flu)
- Under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs (including pain medication)
- After a recent operation (within the last 6 months)
- Infectious skin diseases
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Severe undiagnosed pain
- Diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- Unstable heart conditions
Cautions for Thai Foot Massage (requires doctors written consent)
- Neuritis (inflammation of the nerve pathways)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Heart disease and cardiovascular conditions (Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Hypertension, Hypotension)
- Kidney infections
- Nervous/Psychotic conditions
- Nervous system disfunctions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Motor Neurone disease)
- Oedema (swelling)
- Prescribed medication
When In Doubt, Err on the side of caution and ask you Doctor first.