Gift Certificate for one 2.5 hour mobile session, for one person, consisting of a 90 minute Chakra Balancing Treatment, immediately followed by a 60 minute Reflexology Treatment, at your location within Kelowna, British Columbia.
Chakra Balancing promotes health and well-being by equalizing the free flow of life force energy (also known as chi, ki or qi) throughout the body. It is believed that blockages in the flow of this vital energy will eventually result in mental, emotional, and/or physical illness. By removing such blockages and maximizing energy flow, practitioners are said to enable body, mind, and spirit to function optimally.
The Benefits of Chakra Balancing Include:
Boosts your immune system
Promotes Deep Relaxation
Returns the systems of the body to a state of balance.
Raises your vibratory frequency
Strengthens your aura
Initiates emotional healing
Enhances your creativity
Increases Spiritual awareness & development
Manifests joy in your life
Clears away any blockages that may be causing physical illness.
Chakra Balancing & Reflexology 2.5 hour Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.