Gift Certificate for one 2.5 hour mobile session for one person, consisting of a 60 minute Acupressure Massage, immediately followed by a 90 minute Thai Foot Massage, at your location within Kelowna, British Columbia.
Acupressure Massage is a firm pressure oil massage. During this treatment the therapist applies manual pressure to the Chinese meridians, using the hands, forearms and elbows, helping balance the natural flow of energy (chi). It can improve internal organ functioning, stimulate circulation and release muscle tension. It can also help to relieve pain, manage chronic conditions, and is excellent for promoting and maintaining general health.
Thai Foot Massage is a gentle, yet firm treatment that incorporates the use of a wooden device called a Thai Stick to work areas of the feet. Working these areas increases blood and energy flow to the internal organs, glands and all parts of the body, allowing the body to return to a state of homeostasis.
The benefits of Thai Foot Massage include:
- Improves circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces stiffness
- Accelerates healing
- Relieves stress
- Improved sleep
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Creates feelings of tranquility, calmness, and well being
Acupressure Massage & Thai Foot Massage 2.5 hour Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.