This appointment is for one mobile 2 hour session, for 2 people, consisting of two 60 minute treatments, at your location within Kelowna, British Columbia.
Each person will choose any one the following 60 minute treatments:
- Crystal Reiki
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Table Shiatsu
- Acupressure Massage
- European Lymph Drainage Massage
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Combo Mini Swedish (back, neck & shoulders) 30 min / Mini Reiki 30 min
- Combo Mini Swedish (back, neck & shoulders) 30 min / Mini Crystal Reiki 30 min
Both treatments must be used at a single appointment at the same location. For 2 people only. The second treatment will begin 15 minutes after the first treatment is completed, bringing the total session time to 2 hours & 15 minutes.
Jennifer will arrive on site 15 minutes prior to your event start time to set up her equipment, process payment & confirm that all required health questionnaires are completed. She will also require 15 minutes to pack up her equipment after all treatments are completed. For this reason your appointment will automatically be scheduled for 30 minutes extra to ensure that there will be no double bookings. Your 2 hour & 15 minute session will be booked for 2 hours & 45 minutes.
- For locations within Kelowna city limits only. Services may be available in West Kelowna & Lake Country, but will be charged travel fees and mileage. Please contact Jennifer (250)718-7565 to schedule purchase a gift certificate that will be used for a location outside of Kelowna.
2 Hour Couples Combo
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna, Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
- Both treatments must performed back to back at the same appointment.