This $280 gift certificate can be used towards any mobile treatment from Refresh Bodywork, at your location, within the city of Kelowna, British Columbia.
This gift certificate is a popular gift for those who wish to give the gift of two 90 minute $140 treatments, to be used on different dates.
It may be used towards:
- any treatment listed below
- a lower priced treatment, with the remainder to be used at a future appointment,
- a more expensive treatment and pay the difference at the time of booking or in person at the time of service.
The available mobile treatments that are currently $140 are:
- Hot Stone Massage 90 minutes
- Hot Stone Massage / Mini Reiki 90 minute Combo
- Hot Stone Massage / Mini Crystal Reiki 90 minute Combo
- Aromatherapy Massage 90 minutes
- Aromatherapy Massage / Mini Reiki 90 minute Combo
- Aromatherapy Massage / Mini Crystal Reiki 90 minute Combo
Above prices listed are valid of locations within the city of Kelowna, British Columbia ONLY. GST will be added at Checkout.
Please see Terms & Conditions below for more information about locations outside of Kelowna.
$280 ($140 x 2) Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
- Parking must be available within a short walking distance to the location. Any parking fees will be paid for by the client.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Any balance remaining may be saved on account to be used at at a future appointment.
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.