This is one $170 gift certificate, which can be used towards any mobile treatment from Refresh Bodywork, at your location, within the city of Kelowna, British Columbia.
This gift certificate is generally used towards two individual 60 minute $85 treatments sessions on different dates.
Gift certificate may be used towards any of the treatment listed below, or used towards a more expensive treatment and pay the balance at the time of booking or in person at the time of service.
The available mobile treatments that are currently $85 are:
- Swedish Relaxation Massage 60 minutes
- European Lymph Drainage (ELD) Massage 60 minutes
- Acupressure Massage 60 minutes
- Ladies Lomi Lomi 60 minutes
- Table Shiatsu 60 minutes
- Crystal Reiki 60 minutes
- Reflexology 60 minutes
- Reiki 60 minutes
- Chair Massage 60 minutes x 1 person
- Chair Massage 25 minutes x 2 people
- Chair Massage 15 minutes x 3 people
- Chair Massage 10 minutes x 4 people
Above prices listed are valid for locations within the city of Kelowna, British Columbia ONLY. GST will be added at Checkout.
Please see Terms & Conditions below for more information about locations outside of Kelowna.
$170 ($85 X 2) Gift Certificate
- Mobile Service Rates Listed are for Kelowna Residents ONLY.
- Mobile Services are available to the following area with limitations: West Kelowna & Lake Country. Extra fees and mileage will be charged. Please inquire prior to purchase to avoid surprises and disappointment.
- Locations must be accessible via 2 wheel drive car.
- I require a (preferably) quiet and private space such as a living room, bonus room, or weather permitting a covered outdoor area, approx. 6'×10′, enough room for my massage table and room for me to move around it.
GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift Gertificates are Non-refundable and are Not Redeemable for Cash.
- Gift Certificates do not expire.
- Gift Certificates may be transfered to someone else to use if the recipient is unable to use it.
- Substitutions may be available for treatments of the same value, but you must let me know when scheduling your appointment
- You must mention the gift certificate number, when scheduling the apppointment to redeem it.
- Gift Certificate must be presented at the time of service.
- GST will be added at checkout.